My name is Weihang Su (苏炜航, in Chinese). I am now a first year PhD student at Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University. My supervisor is Prof. Yiqun Liu.
My research lies in Information Retrieval, Web Search, and Brain Machine Interface (BMI). I currently focus on Pre-trained Language Models for IR.
[2012.9-2018.7] The High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China
[2018.9-2022.6] Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Overall GPA: [3.83/4.0] [92.19/100]
- Ranking:1% [4th/397]
- CET4: 600
- CET6: 585
[2022.6-now] Tsinghua University
Selected Honors and Awards
- Winner of the Language and Intelligence Challenge (LIC) Contest (4 winners in the world. Ranked 0.3% among all teams).
- The first place in the first round evaluation and the second place in the second round of evaluation of the NTCIR-16 Session Search task.
- Beijing Outstanding Undergraduate (北京市优秀毕业生)
- BUPT Outstanding Undergraduate
- Scholarship of BUPT(2018-2019 & 2019-2020 & 2020-2021)
( Three consecutive years )
- Merit Student of BUPT(2018-2019 & 2019-2020 & 2020-2021)
( Three consecutive years )
- National English Competition for College Students
- Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling: Meritorious Winner
Link to Google Scholar
Passage Retrieval System Based on Dense and Sparse Features
Haitao Li, Weihang Su (same contribution)
THUIR2 at NTCIR-16 Session Search (SS) Task
Weihang Su, Xiangsheng Li, Yiqun Liu, Min Zhang, Shaoping Ma
Web Search via an Efficient and Effective Brain-Machine Interface
X Chen, Z Ye, X Xie, Y Liu, W Su, S Zhu, M Zhang and S Ma
Understanding the Evolution of Blockchain Ecosystems: A Longitudinal Measurement Study of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and EOSIO
N. He, W. Su, Z. Yu, X. Liu, F. Zhao, H. Wang, X. Luo, G. Tyson, L. Wu, Y. Guo
Demystifying Scam Tokens on Uniswap Decentralized Exchange
P Xia, B Gao, W Su, Z Yu, X Luo, C Zhang, X Xiao, G Xu
Trade or Trick? Detecting and Characterizing Scam Tokens on Uniswap Decentralized Exchange
P Xia, H Wang, B Gao, W Su, Z Yu, X Luo, C Zhang, X Xiao, G Xu
Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on Github Developers: A Preliminary Study
L Wang, R Li, J Zhu, G Bai, W Su, H Wang
Selected Research Experience
Pre-trained Language Model for Legal Case Retrieval, THUIR
- Advised by Yixiao Ma, Wu Yueyue.
- My model Caseformer 1.0 achieves the best performance on LeCaRD dataset. I’m still working on designing better pre-train methods.
Language and Intelligence Challenge (LIC) Contest, THUIR
- Worked with Haitao Li. Advised by Jingtao Zhan and Yan Fang.
- We won the third prize in the language and intelligence challenge and won third place out of 916 teams in the A round leader-board.
- Passage Retrieval System Based on Dense and Sparse Features (co-author)
Pre-trained Language Model for Information Retireval, THUIR
Session Search, THUIR
- Advised by Xiangsheng Li and Jia Chen.
- Our team won the first place in the first round evaluation and the second place in the second round of evaluation of the NTCIR-16 Session Search task. The leaderboard is available on http://www.thuir.cn:1515/index.
- THUIR2 at NTCIR-16 Session Search (SS) Task(first author)
Brain Computer Interface for IR, THUIR
- Advised by Xuesong Chen, third year master student in THUIR group
- ASS(Add SSVEP Stimulation) Web Server： A web server that can add SSVEP stimulation on any webpage.
- BCI Search Engine: A search engine based on brain computer interface.
- EEG Input Method Based on SSVEP
- EEG Signal Acquisition System: A stimulation system and a signal collection system. EEG signals were collected after stimulation.
- Flicker: SSVEP stimulation system implemented with Python OpenCV.
- Flicker v2.0: SSVEP stimulation system implemented with Python psychopy.
Blockchain and Virtual Currency, BUPT & PKU
- Advised by Prof. Haoyu Wang
- Scientific research projects I participated in:
- Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on Github Developers: A Preliminary Study
- The Heaven of Scam Tokens: Characterizing Uniswap Decentralized Exchange
- Understanding the Evolution of Blockchain Ecosystems: A Longitudinal Measurement Study of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and EOSIO
- Understanding the Blockchain DApp Ecosystem Based on Graph Analysis
ICM contest, State Key Laboratory of Networking and Switching Technology
- Advised by Prof. Xiang Cheng
- Understanding the Evolution of Music
- LTE Network Interference Analysis system: Analysis and visualization of LTE Network.
- Pascal to C Complier: Yet Another Pascal to C Compiler. Linking to github: https://github.com/ZubinGou/pas2c
- BUPT-News: Dynamic access to official news of BUPT and Realization of retrieval system. Linking to github: https://github.com/EricWang007/BUPT-News
- Intel 8086 CPU Emulator
- Doggy Chat: An instant messaging web application
Deep Learning Frameworks
Matlab, Linux, Python, LaTex, C/C++
Vistors of this Site